 CAD / Development / 9161
Re: 2 L3P Related Programs and a Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 20:53:05 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Orion Pobursky wrote:
   Note, this post is intended to gauge interest so please respond by Emailing me or posting here.

--- snippety-doo-dah ---

YYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

It may be a small band wagon, but I’d like to jump on it right now!

I desperately want the first feature, and would enjoy the second as well!

Keep us posted!

Sincerely,

Tim Romine