 CAD / Development / 9212
Re: 2 L3P Related Programs and a Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 13:56:58 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Don Heyse wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Orion Pobursky wrote:
Basically we've been needing an L3P post processor for a while now.
The idea above was just the seed that started me thinking.  I have
about a dozen other ideas ranging from custom stud logos to diffing
and combining the L3P output to preserve custom code.

Hmm, an L3P Post Processor.  Neat idea.  Whatcha gonna call it,
L3P3?  Or how about L33P, and you could pronounce it leap?  :)

That last one is sw33t, d00d. :-)