 CAD / Development / 9128
Re: announcing TrackDraw (BrickFest preview)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 7 Aug 2003 12:04:48 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Cary Clark wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Eduardo Vazquez Harte wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Cary Clark wrote:
I've been working on TrackDraw, a replacement for Track Designer, ...
Why you did it in MICRO$OFT .NET now
I work for Microsoft. Although I am writing TrackDraw for fun, it is helpful in
my work job to gain more experience with XML and .NET. I understand Microsoft
offends some people. I apologize.

Cary

Having been one of the more vocal MS bashers around here, let me say that you
should never feel the need to apologize for releasing free software to people.
You have obviously put a lot of thought and effort into writing a new utility,
and you should be proud of that accomplishment.  If people choose not to
download and use your program, that is their loss.

TrackDraw looks very cool, and I can't wait to try it out.  Keep up the great
work!

- Chris.