 CAD / Development / 9121
Re: announcing TrackDraw (BrickFest preview)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 7 Aug 2003 10:20:08 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Cary Clark wrote:
I've been working on TrackDraw, a replacement for Track Designer, for six months
or so. I'll talk about it at BrickFest on Saturday. You can read a little about
it, and see the BrickFest PowerPoint slides here: http://www.trackdraw.com

I'm not ready to release the program quite yet.

Cary

Why you did it in MICRO$OFT .NET now if we want to use your program we need to
install 30mb of crap .NET anyway your program is the 1st ine to use it I haven't
seen any yet apart from MICRO$OFT LONGHORN a.k.a next windows in 2005