 CAD / Development / 904
Re: LDraw/CAD links
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 14:29:44 GMT

Todd:

If you are looking for something *now* that fits the bill of something
(a) very easy to navigate and (b) containing an organized list of LDraw
resources, point your browser here:

   http://www.lugnet.com/cad/

Nice.

[...]

   http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/tools/

You might want to add my MPD builder[1] here.

[...]

   http://www.lugnet.com/loc/

The section on Denmark appears to be more or less split up
in "amter" (counties?) and then in major cities. That's
fine, but you might want to fix the names.

- Nordjylland (Fredrikshavn, Ålborg?)
- Vestjylland (Ribe)
- Østjylland (Århus, Billund?)
- Sønderjylland (Sønderborg, Esbjerg?)
- Fyn (Odense)
- Sjælland og øerne (København)

You could split Sjælland up in "Hovedstadsområdet" and the
rest of the island. This depends on whether you consider
population or travelling distance as the important measure.

Play well,

Jacob

--  E-mail:              sparre@cats.nbi.dk               --
--  Web...: <URL:http://hugin.risoe.dk/JJ_Memorial/FAQ/>  --