 CAD / Development / 852
Re: LDraw/CAD links
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sun, 28 Mar 1999 08:39:57 GMT

On Sun, 28 Mar 1999 01:15:04 GMT, lehman@javanet.com (Todd Lehman) wrote:

In lugnet.cad.dev, jsproat@geocities.com (Sproaticus) writes:
I'm just speaking for myself, but I think that this is because people
would rather see a site now with content than an professional-looking
one later that is easy to navigate.  In other words, there are few
reasons to give over the James Jessiman memorial, since it does the
job well.  [...]

I, too, enjoy the current JJM, but I often have difficulty remembering the
exact URL off the top of my head, and I tend to prefer fast-loading text-
based hierarchical layouts over layouts that use a lot of images (even small
ones).

If you are looking for something *now* that fits the bill of something
(a) very easy to navigate and (b) containing an organized list of LDraw
resources, point your browser here:

  http://www.lugnet.com/cad/
<snip>

Major coolness, Todd.  Another nifty feature.

-- Terry K ---