 CAD / Development / 917
Re: LDraw/CAD links
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 09:15:50 GMT

Todd Lehman (lehman@javanet.com) wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev, sparre@sys-323.risoe.dk (Jacob Sparre Andersen) writes:

http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/tools/

You might want to add my MPD builder[1] here.

Oh yes, definitely.  Is this (below) the best URL then, since the
distributions are given as .ZIP files linked to from that page--?

   http://hugin.risoe.dk/meyer/LEGO/V%E6rkt%F8j/#MPD.Files

This is actually the URL for both of my MPD tools.

It's listed as "MPD Builder" in the links list but lemme know if it should
be listed with a different name, or if there should be separate links for
the splitter and the builder.

Use a single link for both tools. I would suggest that you
identify the it as "MPD Tools".

Play well,

Jacob

--  E-mail:              sparre@cats.nbi.dk               --