 CAD / Development / 8608
  Re: LPub and Lsynth page for tracking enhancement requests and bug fixes

(...) Seems simple enough. (...) Simple also, as long as it is at *every* sub-model. Careful what you ask for. (...) This is about 8 enhancement requests you know. Not just preferences per sub-model, but also global BOM inclusion/exclusion per (...) (21 years ago, 30-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LPub and Lsynth page for tracking enhancement requests and bug fixes

(...) Maybe the simple way covers all the needs. (...) Yeah, I just started typing... :) (...) Perhaps I should give a bit more detail. What I mean is even when operations are canceled, or you actually click the "Cancel" button in this dialog, the (...) (21 years ago, 30-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LPub and Lsynth page for tracking enhancement requests and bug fixes

<snip> (...) I understood. It is a bug. (...) Yes, well there are numerous windows apps that can render LDraw files quickly on the screen, but just because LPub doesn't support it doesn't mean LPub has a bug. ;-) (...) Running a vote would be cool, (...) (21 years ago, 30-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LPub and Lsynth page for tracking enhancement requests and bug fixes

(...) I was rethinking this one and thought I might just add support for LDraw's PAUSE meta-command. You can place it wherever you want. (...) For performance reasons, LPub caches the part images once they are rendered, so we would have to break (...) (21 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LPub and Lsynth page for tracking enhancement requests and bug fixes

(...) Jake, I came up with an even simpler solution. I added a Pause/Resume button to the "cancel" dialog. Click the Pause button, and after POV-Ray finishes the image it is rendering, the process pauses until you click resume. Kevin (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

"Kevin L. Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HCrpGz.Irp@lugnet.com... (...) I'm not (...) that (...) same. (...) not (...) resume. (...) This is great news - this is a feature I expect I will use extensively. What is the ETA of (...) (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LPub and Lsynth page for tracking enhancement requests and bug fixes

(...) I figured someone would ask this soon :^) Probably early next week. You can see the bugs I've fixed and the new features I've added on (URL) think I've gotten the killer bugs out of the way, and implemented many of the "simple to add" (...) (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LPub and Lsynth page for tracking enhancement requests and bug fixes

(...) Sounds terrific! Thanks! Jake --- Jake McKee LEGO Enthusiast Webmaster - B.I. Portal (URL) (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LPub and Lsynth page for tracking enhancement requests and bug fixes

(...) Looking at the above list seriously..... You list a number of sub-model specific desires including: 1. view angle on a sub-model basis. You already have this using MLCad's ROTSTEP meta-command. ROTSTEP only applies to the file that contains (...) (20 years ago, 4-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)