 CAD / Development / 8366
Re: My ideal Part-Authoring-Application (PAA)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 08:29:14 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Darrell Urbien writes:

I'm going to have to learn how to do it your way.

no, you don't. do you remember "the voice" and his song: "my way". you just
have to find your way. every author has his own. he will tell you that the
one which suites him best is the ideal one, but there is no master plan...
what counts is the result: dat

Is there a "standard" method to learning parts authorship.

there is, there is: learning by doing! I got "BFC certify" after 5 months
and learned about (the hatered) cond. lines quite recently.

It all seems like an endless array of tools.

that's the reason why I started this posting ;-)

ciao, w.