 CAD / Development / 7830
Re: Detemining Bad Vertex Sequence
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 09:55:22 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Chris Dee writes:

I use LDAO in combination with L3Lab.

- Ensure your dat file has a "0 BFC CERTIFY CW"
- Set the "stop at cursor" option in the LDAO editor.
- Set the mytest6 and autofresh options L3Lab (and leave the BFC option on)
- Step through the file in LDAO
- When you see a tri/quad appear red, hit the "yin-yan" button in LDAO

Not quite the mouse-driven solution you are looking for but very workable.

Thanks...

I am having trouble with these instructions, maybe I'm not running the right
versions of things? I have LDAO 2.1.8 and L3Lab 1.2. I'm not sure what the
autofresh option is... when I launch LDAO editor on my part, I set the
viewer to l3lab and I set poll for changes to "poll, silent update. It seems
like it doesn't refresh very fast. How long after moving the cursor do I
need to wait?

Is there a way to speed it up?

Yes - "Poll, silent update" - that's the option - it refreshes for me (400Mhz
Celeron) every one to two seconds. Not sure if you can control the poll
frequency, though. Lars, can you answer this?

Chris