 CAD / Development / 7770
Re: ** QUAD2DAT ** version 0.9.4 released **
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 07:13:50 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Chris Alano writes:
Work in progress version 0.9.4 of Quad2Dat is
available here:

<http://www.geocities.com/calano/lego/index.html>

Thanks,

Chris Alano  (calano@yahoo.com)

a while back when Chris helped us with quad2dat stuff he gave us (me and
george) an early v 0.9.5 its not my decition to let it out, so what does
everyone think? i havent seen chris in a while, so shouldthe file be shared?