 CAD / 8157
8156  |  8158
Subject:
** QUAD2DAT ** version 0.9.4 released **
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sun, 9 Jun 2002 20:36:29 GMT

Work in progress version 0.9.4 of Quad2Dat is
available here:

<http://www.geocities.com/calano/lego/index.html>

Added the minifig head and legs template.
Squashed a few bugs.

I've also (finally) posted the screenshots of the
Diver torso being created.  Pics for a minifig
head pattern coming soon.

As always, let me know if you have
any comments, suggestions or errors.

Thanks,