 CAD / Development / 6975
Re: New tool: LDDesignPad 0.3 for LDraw
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 15:46:15 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Steve Bliss writes:

I only know of one inliner, the one in LDAO.  So now I know about 2 inliners. :)

If there are other programs around that perform inlining, I'd *really* like
to hear about them.  Anyone?

Steve

I forgot to mention that I have made a working inliner, but it's inside of
LDA2001 and invisible, out of reach for general purpose inlining.

I did have plans to break it out and make a standalone utility, but for some
reason, I didn't. And now I don't think it's necessary anymore...

/Tore