 CAD / Development / 6974
Re: New tool: LDDesignPad 0.3 for LDraw
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 14:31:57 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Don Heyse writes:
In lugnet.cad, Tore Eriksson writes:
In lugnet.cad, Steve Bliss writes:
Looks promising!  I'm pretty excited that there's another program that
does inlining.  :)

Me too. In a near future, I don't have to have a separate PC with Win95 or
English Win98 to run LDAO on. :)

I'm curious, what's so exciting about another inliner?  I was under the
impression that there were plenty of inliners around, especially for
Windows.  Or are you still using windows 3.1?

I only know of one inliner, the one in LDAO.  So now I know about 2 inliners. :)

If there are other programs around that perform inlining, I'd *really* like
to hear about them.  Anyone?

Steve