 CAD / Development / 6870
  Re: A comprehensive LDraw object model

(...) Aren't all of these classes Abstract? I mean this is only a template for implementing a Class Library right? Are you planning on actually filling in the code also? or just defining the interfaces? (...) So far you've got a few more levels in (...) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: A comprehensive LDraw object model

(...) The base class is abstract, the ones not marked "abstract" aren't. This class hierarchy is actually the class library I whipped up over the past week. About 95% of what I posted here has working code, but I didn't want to push any of that if (...) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: A comprehensive LDraw object model

(...) Ok. Up until now I've been under the impression we were trying to come up with a pure interface definition, independent of any particular language, platform, or implementation. When I asked if they weren't all abstract, I was envisioning (...) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: A comprehensive LDraw object model

(...) OK. This is sounding very yummy. When can we start using the frameworks. (...) Nonsense. I got to work and home just fine today, and I even found parking right across from where they had the opening ceremonies. :-) James (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

"Kyle McDonald" <kmcdonald@bigfoot.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:3C66F9C8.207030...oot.com... (...) I have made two charts, one for file loading and one for file structure (URL) this location I can place futhermore our conclusions, when we get (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: A comprehensive LDraw object model

(...) I'm hoping within a couple of month or so (beta with a month or so), but it really depends on how this project goes, and the schedules of anyone who wants to contribute. (...) That shattering sound you just heard was my jaw hitting the floor. (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

"Bernd Broich" <bernd.broich@online.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:GrF5JD.5zI@lugnet.com... (...) I found a free UML tool that works and made a class graph showing the classes, we talked about. The tool, Poseidon for UML, is java-based and (as (...) (23 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: A comprehensive LDraw object model

(...) Okay, this thread is way too old and I feel that I owe an explanation for my tardiness. I apologize to everyone who was looking forward to a usable prototype; I hope I didn't set expectations too high. Lately, I've been heavily involved in (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)