 CAD / Development / 6849
Re: BrickDraw3D development announcement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 00:59:38 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Erik Olson writes:
P.P.S. Does anybody know why glBegin(GL_LINES) would return
GL_INVALID_OPERATION other than because some earlier glBegin is still
outstanding?

It's easy to miss OpenGL errors.  Are you sure it's the glBegin causing the
error, and not some previous command?  Remember that successful commands
don't clear the GL error state.  Did you check for an error right before
calling glBegin?

--Travis Cobbs (tcobbs@REMOVE.halibut.com)