 CAD / Development / 6834
Re: BrickDraw3D development announcement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 01:52:11 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Erik Olson writes:
I've abandoned BrickDraw3D on Mac OS X. I am going back to the Mac OS 9
codebase to finish support for OpenGL in the core. The OS X version was
going nowhere - CodeWarrior, Carbon, and QD3D was a stew of bugs on OS X.
It's possible that I will pick up OS X again at some point, but the next
couple releases of BrickDraw3D will be for Mac OS 9 and OpenGL. Ironically,
I'm back to using the same hardware I started it on.

Works for me!

Have any of the advances James has made in the last few weeks led you to
your decision? I was really kinda' hoping that with some more hands involved
you might get the help you needed to flesh out BrickDraw, possibly for both
9 and X.

Anyway, good lck, and as usual, let me know if I can be of any help (well,
maybe after BricksWest!).

Matt