 CAD / Development / 6712 (-10)
  Re: LDGLite orientation matrix (l3p enhancement requests?)

(...) [...] This sounds exactly like what I asked for. I look forward to the next LDGLite release. Jacob (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: LDGLite orientation matrix (l3p enhancement requests?)

Jacob recently asked for an ldglite enhancement to dump ldglite command line args and POV camera settings which reproduce the current view. I assume he means l3p compatible camera settings. I think I have it working (except for my question about the (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: The LDraw Community is what each person makes it

Hi Robin - "Robin Sayce-Jones" <robin@sayce-jones.co.uk> wrote in message news:Gpn1C5.Moy@lugnet.com... (...) #1 - Don't feel like you're not worthy! :-) (...) Taking a very quick (I gotta run soon) look at your pages, looks awesome! I'd love to (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: The LDraw Community is what each person makes it

I'd love to help but always feel I'm not worthy. If you take a look at (URL) then you can see as much as I'd like to get involved. I only have experience of some of the available utilities but it seems to be enough. I think what we all suffer from (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Bionicle Parts in LDraw (was: Re: Bionicle Avatar pictures flooding BrickShelf)

(...) Please keep one thing in mind: the Slizer/Bionicle parts are some of the most ornate, detailed elements LEGO has ever produced. So it's little wonder that they aren't all modeled. But, a number of Throwbot/Slizer/Robo...r/Bionicle parts have (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Can LDGLite print the current orientation matrix? (feature request)

(...) Ok the current copy of main.c in CVS has a function that does part A. I have most of part B working, but I don't completely understand the STEREO stuff in the location part of an l3p camera setting. Can you or somebody explain it? I can create (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDRAW crash

(...) That is a known problem with LEdit. Jacob, thanks for adding this to the FAQ. (...) I'm not sure of your exact meaning here, so I'm answering both possible meanings: Yes, if you want to *edit* your part in LEdit, you will need to break it up. (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDGLite colour bug

(...) I suspected that, but I wasn't sure. (...) :-) Yes. (...) Correct. (...) The very same thing. Jacob (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDRAW crash  [DAT]

(...) Hi Jacob, I Think you are 100 percent right. First of all, it wasn't LDRAW that crashed, but it was LEDIT. Sorry abouth that :-( I guess i found the problem causing LEDIT to crach. Perhaps this is alreddy known by other people, but it seems to (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: L3P user primitive substitution

(...) A: I like it. -Chuck (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact