 CAD / Development / 6423
Re: Future extension of dat files?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 29 Sep 2001 11:05:28 GMT

"Michael Lachmann" <michael.lachmann@lm-software.com> writes:

some time ago I've been told by somebody that extensions of dat
files should be changed to something else.

It is my experience that "development" type discussions are no longer
run on LUGNET, rather they have been taken to some disclosed private
mailing lists.

Personally, I don't see any benefits from changing the extensions.  We
already have .LDR and .MPD (and .LDS?).  Why cause even more confusion
by introduciong even more extensions?

Fredrik