 CAD / Development / 624
Re: Technic Axles - go rounded?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 22:32:51 GMT

Steve wrote:
The axles are shorter than bricks.  Comparing the 2L axle to a 2x
brick, the axle comes up about 1.5 LDU short.  I haven't checked the
other axles, for now I'm guessing they are also 1.5LDU short.

Won't changing the length change the ease of modeling?  Currently, you
can line parts up (such as connectors or bushings) to the end of the axle
because when lined up corectly, they share a common plane.  If you make
the axles shorter, this could become more confusing.
--Bram