 CAD / Development / 6143
Re: Unofficial Update Progress
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 5 May 2001 12:15:40 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Steve Bliss writes:
I am working on an 'unofficial update' page.  Just to have a handle for it, • I'm
labeling it 'update 2001-01', although after update 2001-02, the unofficial
update will go away, cease to exist, become as though it never was.

Some things that I am explicitly *excluding* from 2001-01:

1. Fixes and updates to existing parts.
2. Any files that use the same number as a current official part or another • part
in 2001-01.
3. Anything that wasn't sent to the part submission email address.

I am also *trying* to omit parts that are not finished, at least if I can tell
that the author didn't consider them finished when they were submitted.  (BTW,
don't submit unfinished parts to parts@ldraw.org -- they'll never be included • in
an update anyway).

Below is the part list I've compiled for the unofficial update.  There are 210
parts in the list.  There's certain to be some noise in the list, since these
files have not really been reviewed.

If you have parts that should be on this list, but aren't, give out a shout.

Steve

X792.DAT      Brick  2 x  2 with Flexible Arm Holder Lower
X792C01.DAT   Brick  2 x  2 with Flexible Arm Holder - Type 1
X792C02.DAT   Brick  2 x  2 with Flexible Arm Holder - Type 2
X793.DAT      Brick  2 x  2 with Flexible Arm Holder Upper - Type 2
X794.DAT      Brick  2 x  2 with Flexible Arm Holder Upper - Type 1

These will all need a new primitive (2-4ring2.dat) included when I submitted.
In the interest of expediancy, please feel free to exclude these parts from the
Unofficial Update.

Chris