 CAD / Development / 6132
Re: Proposal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 00:45:16 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Leonardo Zide writes:

How about .ldraw?

I think we should try to keep the 8.3 filename convention from DOS because
of ldraw/ledit. We can just use mpd as someone suggested.

Well to get back to 8.3 it only takes chopping off the last 2 chars, and Tim
likes .LDR .

How DO you give a file a 5 letter extension in Windows? I tried it (Win95
handy...) and it keeps a secret .dat extension after that too... I wanted to
see if it mangles it to something like 3193.ld~.

8.3 forever....