 CAD / Development / 5812 (-5)
  Re: Special tools used to build/design parts?

Hello everybody (...) My stl2dat converter handles the edgelines and conditional edgelines. The conditional edgelines are created between two facets when the angle between these two facets is below a given value. This value can be set. If the angle (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Special tools used to build/design parts?

(...) Yes that's it. You must check the tesalation of circular portions of a part to make the detection of primitive work, the facetisation of cylindric portion of the part must fit exactly the facetisation of circular primitives that is 16 edges (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Special tools used to build/design parts?

On Wed, 20 Dec 2000 21:59:51 GMT, Steve Bliss <steve.bliss@home.com> wrote: And Marc Klein has created an STL2DAT (...) The STL format is used for the stereolithography fast prototyping machines. It choose this format because it can be produced by (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Special tools used to build/design parts?

(...) Hi everybody I was off yesterday, so I only see this intersting thread today. I made my stl2dat conversion program for this purpose. The STL format is used for the stereolithography fast prototyping machines. It choose this format because it (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Ldraw.organization (was: License revision 1)

Leonardo Zide <leonardo@centroin.com.br> wrote in message news:3A3F58E5.CD9F8B....com.br... (...) Cool. Would the download program provide information about the updates so people can download only what they want instead of the latest version? Why (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact