 CAD / Development / 5727 (-5)
  Re: License revision 1

(...) All the rest of you are exceptions, who have to be listed out, because you haven't written any parts. Actually, I should double-check that Jacob and Terry *don't* have their names in any part files. Anyway, I think I'm leaning against that (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Rubber Black (was: New Part - 30187 Minifig Motorcycle with 3 Wheels Body)

(...) Personally I feel that just using color codes to establish color/texture is the best move. We have 512 (and we could use more if necessary) currently and how many of those are actually valid and in use? Using a separate statement for texture (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Ldraw.organization (was: License revision 1)

(...) I think it would be sufficient if we officially accept our somewhat anarchic approach. Basically, we could have (appoint, elect) specific officer positions, such as 'server admin', 'primary evangelist', 'parts library administrator', 'innocent (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Rubber Black (was: New Part - 30187 Minifig Motorcycle with 3 Wheels Body)

This is a separate reply, because this stuff needed to be XFUT lugnet.cad.dev. (...) Or we (that's an inclusive we, not just Paul, Steve and Franklin) should make a decision on what we want to do with "rubber black". There's definitely precedent for (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: POV difference in LDraw?

(...) LeoCAD can import LDraw files and exports 3DS and Wavefront files. Leonardo (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact