 CAD / Development / 5593
Re: *** The best LEGO CAD software ? ***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 07:24:33 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Michael Lachmann writes:

HE HE HE HEEEE ....

Not much longer .... :-) I found a fantastic way to make it faster ... realy
... first test showed up the drawing time is between 17! - 50% of the
current version (1.99R1). I don't tell anybody how I've done it yet ... but
believe me it was by accident (now idea how to write it correctly) ...
during a night where my wife was out ... :-) :-)

A small preview of what you will get in the feature is already on it's way
... a MLCad compatible viewer ...

Michael

P.S.: I just HAD to drop this line, 'cause I'm so happy I made it ....

You think YOU'RE happy?  I'm ecstatic!  WooHoo!  I've loved MLCad from the
first moment I saw it, and after I downloaded it (version 1.9R4) I loved it
even more!  Then came version 1.99R1, and now that MLCad supports modelling
primitives so much better, I have authored two parts using it.

Now you tell me the latest version will be LOTS faster as well?  I can't
thank you enough, Michael!

Tim Romine
AFOL for Life
enimor@earthlink.net