 CAD / Development / 4640
Re: Suggestions for new primitives: Flex-System hoses.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 4 May 2000 19:52:40 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Fredrik Glöckner wrote:

The latter also has an unofficial cone primitive.  Could this one be
included in the official distribution?

Yeah, I'll run the primitive past the committee.  A couple of things stand
out immediately:

- The primitive's name should be 4-4con8.dat, not 4-4co89.dat.
- Primitives (especially the curved variety) should go to 4 decimal places.

Actually, I can make a new version of this cone very easily.  I'll post it
as a followup to your posted part file.

Steve