 CAD / Development / 4630
Re: Suggestions for new primitives: Flex-System hoses.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 15:29:21 GMT

Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> writes:

OK.  According to Jim Hughes (via the Technica Element Registry) both the
flex-system tubing and the corrugated tubing 'are widely available in many
lengths'.  So should we make a single "Technic Flex Tube" piece, and a
single "Technic Corrugated Tube" piece, and include instructions in the
part-files for making different lengths?

Maybe make them 120LDU long? That's the length of a 1x6 brick.

I can do that, and post the results soon on lugned.cad.dat.parts.

Note that you will not find any hoses that are exactly 120 LDU long:
They normally come in somewhat "odd" lengths.

As for the ribbed tube, the best way to find the length of one is to
count the number of "ribs" in my experience.  I'll include some
details on this in the part-file.

Fredrik