 CAD / Development / 4628
Re: Suggestions for new primitives: Flex-System hoses.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2000 17:19:00 GMT

Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> writes:

Sounds like a good idea.  We should do a similar thing for the ribbed
hoses.

That would be great!

I have worked a bit on them myself.  Here's what I have done so far:

    http://www.lugnet.com/cad/dat/models/?n=1056

I used two sub parts for the ribbed hose: end and segment parts.  Look
for "RIBD-END.DAT" and "RIBD-SEG.DAT".

These are somewhat modified from Mark R. David's original parts.  IIRC,
I modified the length of each segment slightly.

Fredrik