 CAD / Development / 4148
4147  |  4149
Subject:
Need volunteer to test LdGLite on accelerated hardware.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 17:47:33 GMT

Would anyone with a 3D accelerated video board running windows like to
run a test on LdGLite?

The current windows executable in the experimental ldglite source zip file
prints out the opengl version used.  When it uses the unaccelerated software
driver it prints something like "GL_VERSION 1.1.0".  On my PC when it uses
an accelerated driver I get something like "GL_VERSION 1.1.0 Win32 ICD"
and it prints a bunch of texture extensions available on the next line.
Unfortunately the accelerated driver also gives me an empty window for
the graphics.   What I'd like to know is what other folks are seeing for
the GL_VERSION message.

Note:  On my machine it only chooses the accelerated driver when I pick a
16 bit color mode since I only have 4 MB of video RAM.  This apperently
varies depending on your setup.  Would someone else be willing to try this
out using a few different video modes?

The latest experimental ldglite zip file is at

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/File/8624/ldglitesrc0_6pre6.zip

Thanks for the help

Don