 CAD / Development / 4164
Re: Need volunteer to test LdGLite on accelerated hardware.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 15:03:09 GMT

GL_VERSION = 1.1.3 5.03.025
GL_EXTENSIONS = GL_ARB_multitexture GL_EXT_abgr GL_EXT_bgra
GL_EXT_compiled_vertex_array GL_EXT_packed_pixels GL_EXT_texture_edge_clamp
GL_EXT_vertex_array GL_KTX_buffer_region GL_SGIS_multitexture GL_WIN_swap_hint
WGL_EXT_swap_control
Is what I get in windows 2000 with a Matrox G400 Dualhead MAX, 32bit color,
and 1280x1024 resolution.  while the model was rendering, i brought the dos
box up over the area where it was rendering, and continued to render over the
dos box.  strange, but a cool side effect.  I chose Karims Ryu mecha, and for
some reason the whole top half of the model rendered transparent.
There where a bunchj of line errors in the model though.