 CAD / Development / 4096
Re: Are any of these parts done/in progress (BIG POST)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 19:15:48 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Jonathan Wilson writes:
One other thing. In future, you should know that asking for parts to be made
is not a good idea and most of the people here frown uopn it, especially for
such a large list (I should know, I have had it happen to me numerous times)

Jonathan G:  Take the above advice with a very large grain of salt.  :-)

Asking for parts to be made isn't actually a bad idea, inherently speaking.
Since the entire L-CAD/LDraw parts effort is a spare-time endeavor for
people, it all depends on the level of tactfulness and gratefulness you show
when asking or noting omissions.

What people frown upon is nagging and ungratefulness.  Re-reading your post,
I don't think you have to worry about being frowned uopn!  :-)

--Todd