 CAD / Development / 4090
Re: Are any of these parts done/in progress (BIG POST)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 07:14:45 GMT

#???? 1x1 Brick Round with sloped sides to 1 stud width on top (cone shaped
with flat top)
(the bottom of it can have a standard technic rod shoved in)
{speaking of which, are the ldraw technic rods EVER going to have rounded
ends?}
(this is a VERY COMMON piece, I don't understand why it hasn't been entered in
yet)

That would be the cone 1` x 1

#6041 Freestyle small 3-blade Propellor

#4617-4-01 medium size 3-blade propellor [beach rescue]

Both awaiting voting

#2570 Castle Minifig Crossbow

Also awaiting voting

#???? Minifig Hatchet

If this is the hand axe, then no it is not done. The pickaxe has been done as has
the small castle axe. The large castle axe also has not been done.

#4150-5-05 Freestyle Round Tile w/Pizza pattern

Has been done, awaiting voting

#2549-1-01 Pirate Bridge
(a fairly sizable piece)

A partially modeled version of this exists.

#???? pirate/imperial mast base

A mock-up of the one with the long mast section exists. The one with just the stub
mast has not been done.

#6064-05-1 Underwater Plant

Both the "fire" piece that has been used as seaweed and the sea grass piece have
been done. The piece that has been used as a horse whip and also used as seaweed
has not.

#???? underwater helmet/suit

Which suit? Which visor?

#???? underwater helmet/suit's visor

#2495-2-01 minifig box-cart

Is this the thing that has been used to cary suitcases in some of the 9v train
station sets?If so then the cart has not been made but the wheels have.

#???? minifig box-cart wheel
(may be combined with box-cart in model)
#???? large TECHNIC wheel/steering wheel
(used with motor and drive belt, not a wheel with a tire)
This is awaiting voting, I think.

#2738 large TECHNIC boom/swing arm with towball holder (with string holes) and
2 arms
[whirlwind rescue]

There is a mock-up of this piece that has been made.

#2717-1-04 TECHNIC chair

Recently made.

old castle shirt with shield inset with bird

Not done but I am desperatly looking for it so I can set up a datsville falcons
game.

cyborg's body (Note: the legs and hips are done)

Done

octan shirt [freestyle]

If this is the one with just an octan logo on the front then it has been done

waiter's shirt [freestyle]

Also done

--
Jonathan Wilson