 CAD / Development / 4095
Re: oops. i'm new at this
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 16:55:59 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Jonathan Gevaryahu writes:
oops. sorry if I insulted anyone.
I intended no harm by that post. (i'm very new to this newsgroup, and i
haven't yet found out
what is looked down upon)

uh, actually, if I could, *I* would like to try at modeling some of the parts
on that list!
I already read the modeling faq, but is there any good program to simplify
modeling new pieces?
It would make a somewhat tedious job much easier.
(ldao is somewhat complicated, but still certainly usable)

Jonathan Gevaryahu
jgevaryahu(remove)@hotmail.com

p.s. i'm having trouble getting posting to work from netscape. any ideas?

No, your tone was fine. There is a *big* difference between
... [parts] which I would like to know the status of...
and
... I need these parts made soon ...

My preference for authoring is LDAO (with LDLite for real-time preview), but
your favourite text editor would do fine.

Chris Dee