 CAD / Development / 4091
Re: Are any of these parts done/in progress (BIG POST)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 07:16:06 GMT

One other thing. In future, you should know that asking for parts to be made is not
a good idea and most of the people here frown uopn it, especially for such a large
list (I should know, I have had it happen to me numerous times)

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com