 CAD / Development / 2874
Re: DAT format question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 23:27:46 GMT

On Tue, 21 Sep 1999 22:59:46 GMT, Gary Williams <graywolf@pcpros.net> wrote:
The only other alternative I can think of would to have sub-menus on the
File/Open and File/New menus, one for each file type.  Then it would be up
to the user to tell the program what type of file he was about to work with.

Thoughts?

I don't see that as being that big a deal, really.  And if you could
have some kind of button on a toolbar for each of them, all the
better.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/