 CAD / Development / 2394
Re: Could MPeedy be integrated into LDAO?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 1999 19:52:50 GMT

On Sat, 17 Jul 1999 16:21:34 GMT, Tim Courtney <tim@zacktron.com> wrote:

And is there any chance someone could put LDLite and LDAO together with an
ledit-like editor and make a Windows LDraw?  That would obviously be even
nicer if it integrated some of the most used tools...

Try running LDAO, and clicking "Modeler"...

Steve