 CAD / Development / 2377
Re: Could MPeedy be integrated into LDAO?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 17 Jul 1999 16:21:34 GMT

At 11:51 AM 7/15/99 , John VanZwieten wrote:
LDAO actually is quite good for adding utilities.  It's not that hard a
process, but it is an additional barrier.  Having some of the most important
utilities come "standard" with LDAO would be great.

Yep!

I don't think it's reasonable to expect all utility authors to configure their
programs as plug-ins, but for the most-used ones it would be really nice.

I'm not saying I expect it either, but to make it available and also for
the most used ones it would be wonderful.

And is there any chance someone could put LDLite and LDAO together with an
ledit-like editor and make a Windows LDraw?  That would obviously be even
nicer if it integrated some of the most used tools...

-Tim <><

http://www.zacktron.com
AIM:   timcourtne
ICQ:   23951114