 CAD / Development / 1444
Re: Minifig torso subpart (was suggestion for roadplate like parts)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 17 Apr 1999 02:49:11 GMT

On Fri, 16 Apr 1999 12:38:18 GMT, Leonardo Zide <leonardo@centroin.com.br>
wrote:

Terry K wrote:

I absolutely agree to this.  9326-4t.dat does not belong in \parts.
Hmm... how many are there?  Little over a dozen?  Yeah, I could do that.
But I might be lazy and just leave it with the same file name.

If we're going to change all torsos, why not remove the faces from
their back as well ? There are some minifigs that have patterns in the
back (like the one from the xtreme team) and in the future someone will
probably model them.

That would be a wise idea.  Chris?

-- Terry K --