 CAD / Development / 10977
  DATHeader NEW as .NET application (version 2.0.1)

Version 2.0.1 of DATHeader is now available for download at www.michael-heidemann.de as my other webspace is down :-( in the moment. There are now more tests performed. For example: - check for coplanarity (based on Philo's code) - check for double (...) (15 years ago, 17-May-09, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad)

  Re: DATHeader NEW as .NET application (version 2.0.1)

(...) Great job! Maybe one of the tools evolves so much that it becomes an all-in-one checker. :-) However for me it doesn't actually remove the COLOR definitions from files, nor the ROTATION definitions (it simply turns them into //-comments). (...) (15 years ago, 17-May-09, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: DATHeader NEW as .NET application (version 2.0.1)

More (again on MONO): - Maybe turn the Option menu into a single Preferences button (like the ? button)? - Edit -> License Types -> Close closes DATHeader. Same for BFC Statements and Part Types - Edit -> Category brings up the popup box which asks (...) (15 years ago, 17-May-09, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: DATHeader NEW as .NET application (version 2.0.1)

(...) Thank you very much for your respond. As I noted before I have done some checks with MONO, but under windows enviroment. Now that I have your feedback I will try to eliminate those errors. As my UBUNTU (in a virtual box) does not run DATHeader (...) (15 years ago, 17-May-09, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: DATHeader NEW as .NET application (version 2.0.1)

(...) At present I have no idea why color and rotation is not removed, but I will investigate. I did not checked the hand for being under MONO or not, only the function itself as I have detected trouble with that function under MONO. cu mikeheide (15 years ago, 17-May-09, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: DATHeader NEW as .NET application (version 2.0.1)

(...) I have now found what happend. I use under windows the following code for a messagebox that gives an result back: answer = msgbox() But this does not work under MONO. Here I have to use: answer = messagebox.show(). So I have to check the (...) (15 years ago, 18-May-09, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: DATHeader NEW as .NET application (version 2.0.1)

(...) I have just tested the changed DATHeader also on UBUNTU/Linux with MONO. IT WORKS!!! Now as I have realized that there are differences between some functions that do the same on windows enviroment, but totally different on linux machines I am (...) (15 years ago, 18-May-09, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: DATHeader NEW as .NET application (version 2.0.1)

(...) Mike, I get a error on startup complaining about the xml file. I would also appriciate if you could add documentation for the new features (especially for the spaces in the title) explaining how it works and what's all about. Also some links (...) (15 years ago, 23-May-09, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: DATHeader NEW as .NET application (version 2.0.1)

Hello, I would like to have larger components "Old Header" and "New Header". Often the header does not fit to them and you have to scroll down both lists. And, please, make replacing "0" comments by "0 //" as option. This feature kill mlcad hide (...) (15 years ago, 28-May-09, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: DATHeader NEW as .NET application (version 2.0.1)

(...) If I would make the "Old Header" and "New Header" larger it would not fit good to smaller desktops. I am thinking of make to whole window able to maximise. That would then help both of us. At present DATHeader is designed to output a file that (...) (15 years ago, 28-May-09, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: DATHeader NEW as .NET application (version 2.0.1)

(...) I use it sometimes in the middle of part design to make sure I have a valid part header and be able to get smooth shading with LDView. Philo (15 years ago, 29-May-09, to lugnet.cad.dev)