 CAD / Development / 10912 (-20)
  Re: Anyone working on 60478 ?  [DAT]

(...) I edited the 48336 in the unofficial parts library (by Guy Vivan [guyvivan]) and turned it into 60478. I've never submitted a part to the library before, so I don't know the procedure, but here it is anyway... I am happy to relinquish all (...) (16 years ago, 22-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Anyone working on 60478 ?

I can't find this part in any parts library, unofficial or otherwise: (URL) anyone worked on it? It seems to me that it would be similar enough to 48336, which does exist in the unofficial parts library, that it wouldn't be too hard, no? (16 years ago, 22-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LETGUI new version 0.1.0.14

(...) Thank for pointing this out. I think LDSShell is the better way to use LDS anyway. As I never used Pascal or Delphi, I do not understand the code nor can port that to VBExpress that I am using. cu mikeheide (16 years ago, 8-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LETGUI new version 0.1.0.14

(...) As you above mentioned there is already a tool that does what you want - LDDPad. But with the capabilities of LDDPad you have to know the command line parameters and how to set them. LETGUI is designed as a GUI for command line tools, not as a (...) (16 years ago, 8-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LETGUI new version 0.1.0.14

(...) I still have the sources for LDSShell (Delphi Pascal), they are free for anyone wanting to have a look at them. I can't see any checking of return codes, all LDSShell does is capture the file LDS.ERR with all the 'compiler' errors and (...) (16 years ago, 6-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LETGUI new version 0.1.0.14

(...) There's a much more recent version of LDS at (URL) am unable to edit anything at my "swipnet" pages since I changed ISP to Telia and can't reach Tele2's (ie swipnet) FTP service anymore.) MFHead is still highly unofficial and doesn't even (...) (16 years ago, 6-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LETGUI new version 0.1.0.14

(...) At present all supported tools are hard coded. So I can add also other tools if needed. The idea of LETGUI was to have a starter for little command line tools like those from Philo and some others. I never have used LDS but just have had a (...) (16 years ago, 6-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LETGUI new version 0.1.0.14

(...) Looks nifty! Is it possible to set it up towards other than your tools, like LDS and MFHead? /Tore (16 years ago, 29-Jul-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LETGUI new version 0.1.0.14

(...) Thanks for this ever improving nifty tool! Philo (16 years ago, 9-Jul-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  LETGUI new version 0.1.0.14

The new version of LETGUI ((URL) is now available. Also the updated version of some tools (mentioned here (URL) are in the installer. Some improvements also to LETGUI. Also Edger is now included, some default values for Coverer and Intersector are (...) (16 years ago, 8-Jul-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Ldraw tools updated.  [DAT]

I have improved my (URL) Coverer> utility: Corrected a bug that sometimes created an extraneous - and wrong - conditional line. Added -b bias parameter The bias parameter allows to control how the surface spreads on the two support lines. For (...) (16 years ago, 8-Jul-08, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX) !

  Re: New Ldraw parts authors tool: Intersector

(...) ah - I missed that possibility. Thanks, Niels! Philo (16 years ago, 6-Jul-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: New Ldraw parts authors tool: Intersector

(...) I thought more about that. Maybe the most effective way would be to keep these tools outside MLCad, but bring support with two new MLCad possibilities: - Save a selection - Insert a file. This way, you could visually select elements to process (...) (16 years ago, 6-Jul-08, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: New Ldraw parts authors tool: Intersector

(...) Isn't the color toolbar adjustable? Although limited to only 16 entries, but each of these entries can be chosen manually (by right clicking on the entrie in the toolbar). Niels (16 years ago, 6-Jul-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: New Ldraw parts authors tool: Intersector

(...) I wonder if they would be easy to integrate: most of them requires two sets of input, that would translate in two different selection modes. I don't know how it could be implemented in a user friendly way. I would have also several other (...) (16 years ago, 5-Jul-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: New Ldraw parts authors tool: Intersector

(...) If Michael Lachmann would put this and the other tools from Philo into MLCad we would have a very very good tool for parts developing. I hope Michael reads this lines ;-) cu mikeheide (16 years ago, 5-Jul-08, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

  Re: New Ldraw parts authors tool: Intersector

(...) Philo, Congratulations on another LDraw mathematic gem! More than once I've wanted such a facility! Kevin (16 years ago, 4-Jul-08, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

  New Ldraw parts authors tool: Intersector

(URL) This new utility allows to cut a LDraw file along the intersection with another. All triangles, quads, lines and conditional lines in cut file are split where they meet triangles or quads of the cutter file. Program, documentation, source code (...) (16 years ago, 2-Jul-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

  Re: inlining parts with correct winding information

(...) Thank you very much for "only" finding errors in formatting. I have corrected all things you have mentioned. It was not easy for me to find all these informations and put them together. I wonder why nobody before has released such a document (...) (16 years ago, 30-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: inlining parts with correct winding information

(...) I can't comment on the German version, but I looked at the English version, and have a few comments. At the top, you mention x1, x2, x3. Do you mean x1, y1, z1? Determinant doesn't have an e at the end. There are few places where the z (...) (16 years ago, 30-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact