 CAD / Development / 10895
10894  |  10896
Subject:
New Ldraw parts authors tool: Intersector
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 2 Jul 2008 15:40:17 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

This new utility allows to cut a LDraw file along the intersection with another. All triangles, quads, lines and conditional lines in cut file are split where they meet triangles or quads of the cutter file.

Program, documentation, source code are available here.

I considered writing this tool for a while, but this suggestion from Travis (http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dev/?n=10843) was the kickstart I needed... Everything is now ready for an improved version of Projector!

Enjoy!

Philo