 CAD / Development / *1055 (-20)
  Re: Ldraw.org: Organization and look & feel

(...) Knowing that I'm the only Turkish AFOL here in both Lugnet and RTL (and I still know only one AFOL from my country), it won't be so much helpful, but I could prepare Turkish translations if anybody wants...:-) Selçuk (26 years ago, 9-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: fixed part: baseplate 32 x 32 raised with ramp

(...) If you mean 6024 Baseplate 32x32 Canyon Plate, it has already been done. Ryan (26 years ago, 9-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Ldraw.org: Organization and look & feel

(...) I should think that 300mb would be enough. I only expect the programs to take up 50mb at the most. As you know, sites themselves take up very little space. (...) That URL didn't load for me. I don't mind storing the files there, but I would (...) (26 years ago, 9-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Ldraw.org: Organization and look & feel

(...) definatly do not use verdana. use the deafult. i use netscape on a win95 system and do not have verdana installed. others may be the same. (26 years ago, 9-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Ldraw.org: Organization and look & feel

I forgot to include a link: [...] (...) Play well, Jacob 1) <URL:(URL) ---...--- -- E-mail: sparre@cats.nbi.dk -- -- Web...: <URL:(URL) -- ---...--- (26 years ago, 9-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Ldraw.org: Organization and look & feel

(...) [...] (...) I have checked with our network administrator, and he said OK to point the "ldraw.org" domain to "hugin.risoe.dk". I am not sure I can allow the site to eat more than 300 Mb, but I hope that's enough. (...) Yes (but I still like (...) (26 years ago, 9-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: baseplate 32 x 32 road curve with road pattern-9 studs

i am fixing all of the problems that people are telling me about. (26 years ago, 9-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: new program to aid part making: ldraw circle creator

I'm sorry but it did not show up like that in email for me. I checked the message on the web and it was in your post that showed up with the line being long, not mine. Ryan ***...*** REPLY SEPARATOR ***...*** (...) (26 years ago, 9-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: baseplate 32 x 32 road curve with road pattern-9 studs

(...) Looking at the latest version, right off the bat I notice that the color bleeds past the edges of the curve lines. And the color does not extend to the edge of the piece on either end of the curve. And that is just a quick look, with no (...) (26 years ago, 8-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Ldraw.org: Organization and look & feel

(...) Good idea. Whoever it is (I think it was Larry) who volunteered to collect the funds for the domain should post with instructions on how he wants the collection to take place. I believe when you register a domain you need to have a primary and (...) (26 years ago, 8-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Lugnet.cad.dat heirarchy

I agree, and I think cad.dat serves very well for MOC's. -John Van jonathan wilson wrote in message ... (...) (26 years ago, 8-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: new program to aid part making: ldraw circle creator

(...) Could you set your line length to less than 80? The whole sentence above that starts with "I have to" is one huge long line. (26 years ago, 8-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: new program to aid part making: ldraw circle creator

I have to agree here. Some of your messages are kind of(sometimes very) confusing. And when you reply to a message you delete what was in the message rather than leaving the part of the original message you were replying to. If you were to do that, (...) (26 years ago, 8-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: new program to aid part making: ldraw circle creator

(...) Johnathan, what the heck? Just a suggestion: You might try to proof-read your messages before you post. Punctuation and caps might help as well. (1) Cheers, - jsproat 1. i dont want to cramp your almost unique style but it is hard to read and (...) (26 years ago, 8-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Ldraw.org: Organization and look & feel

i think that one of the first things wee need to do is register ldraw.org. someone else may snap it up for something else... (26 years ago, 8-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  hose generating spreadsheet

what ever happened to the hose generating spreadsheet? where can i get a copy? (26 years ago, 8-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: new program to aid part making: ldraw circle creator

since i posted the announcement i have added not disk and cylinder support (26 years ago, 8-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: fixed part: baseplate 32 x 32 road curve-8 studs

any chance you can help me identify the missing studs? i will investigate the curve problem... (26 years ago, 8-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  www.lugnet.com template -- your feedback wanted

[Crossposted to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.robotics, and lugnet.general; followups set to lugnet.admin.general] Here's a small survey/questionnaire: (URL) is to gather a bit of feedback on the upcoming new www.lugnet.com layout / (...) (26 years ago, 8-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.general)

  Re: baseplate 32 x 32 road curve with road pattern-9 studs

(...) Well said. Yes, Jonathan is spoiling a lot of the fun here. --Todd (26 years ago, 7-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact