 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / Primitives / 456
Re: Missing primitives after part update.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2007 19:33:04 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives, William Black wrote:
My base path is C:\LDraw. I don't know what else it would be. As for your
suggestion, how would I go about that? Thank you so much for your patience

I don't understand your question.  How would you go about doing what?

And while you might not know what else the MLCad base path would be, your
description of the problem makes it sound like MLCad has to be looking for parts
in some other directory.  Just to be 100% sure, you went into the dialog like I
suggested, and saw there that it was set to C:\LDraw, right?  If so, check to
see if you have an ldraw.ini file in your Windows directory.  If so, rename it
and see if that fixes the problem.  If it does, then ldraw.ini is specifying an
alternative LDraw directory.

--Travis