 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / Primitives / 436
Re: Missing primitives after part update.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2006 22:36:08 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives, Michael Boeckel wrote:
Hello,

   This is my first post, so please bear with me if I screw up. I have
downloaded the Ldraw part updates, and installed them according to the
instructions posted at the update site. My problem is that, every time I opened
a parts folder in MLCAD, the program informes me that it cannot find some
primitives. Many of the new parts, and even some of the old parts are missing
sides and studs. I don't know what I did wrong; I'm fairly sure that I followed
the installation instructions correctly. What am I missing? Hope someone can
help!

Did you install ldraw027.exe?  Not having done that seems to me to be the most
likely cause of your problem.  You have to install ldraw027 prior to installing
any updates (including the complete update).  This should change once the
library gets under the new license.