 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / Primitives / 445
Re: Missing primitives after part update.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2007 15:03:49 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives, Steve Bliss wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives, William Black wrote:

Hi all. I have been having the same problem. I checked and the above mentioned
file was indeed missing so I downloaded it, but it's just sitting there all
lonely on my desktop. What do I do with it now? Thanks in advance.

Take a look at the Manual Install directions on ldraw.org:
http://www.ldraw.org/Article90.html

Installing ldraw027.exe will overwrite a number of parts with older versions, so
after you install the ldraw027.exe file, you will need to re-install
complete.exe.

Steve

Thanks Steve. I'm not computer illiterate, but I'n not exactly computer fluent
either. I'll try what you've suggested. One question before I do though: If
parts from older versions are overwritten and I reinstall complete.exe, will it
adversely effect the mode I'm currently working on?