 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 599
Re: UPDATED part: Plate 6 x 6 x 2/3 Cross with Dome - 30303.dat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 15:21:07 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Paul Easter wrote:

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Steve Bliss writes:
You may want to check out a spreadsheet I made, to help with finding line
intersection (and similar exciting topics):
<http://www.geocities.com/partsref/rotate.xls>

(( I couldn't get this link to work. ))

Hmm.  I checked it just now, it seemed OK.  The long address for my GeoCities
page is <http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/Lagoon/8641/index.html>.  There is
a link to the Rotate spreadsheet from there.

I have reworked this parts for awhile. I hope this fixes any of the above
problems and a few other nagging sloppyness errors.

Looks great!  I was worried I had nagged at you too much.  You've done a very
nice job on a fairly technical and unusual piece.

Steve