 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 516
Re: New part: Plate 6 x 6 x 2/3 Cross with Dome - 30303.dat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 08:23:35 GMT

"John VanZwieten" <john_vanzwieten@email.msn.com> writes:

I got just one response from someone who measured the angle on his as
being 86 or 87 degrees.

This is going to be a fairly difficult part to use, with that odd
angle.  I remember reading your original post about the
non-perpendicularity of the 1x2 bracket plate.  The first thing I did
when I came home was to take out my own parts to prove you wrong.
However, you were right, the angle wasn't 90°.

When the part is released, perhaps you can inclue a commented part line
stating how to insert a 4x4 dome to the 4x4 round thingey when the 1x2
plate is level?  I think that may make the part easier to use.

Fredrik