 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 504
503  |  505
Subject:
Insectoid small leg (was: Re: New part: Plate 6 x 6 x 2/3 Cross with Dome - 30303.dat)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 09:56:30 GMT

Jonathan Wilson <wilsonj@xoommail.com> writes:

You must have a more usefull piece in your collection somewhere..

You must have better things to do than to complain about other people's
choices when it comes to modeling parts.

The small insectoid leg (what can we call this in LDraw, I wonder...) is
a cool piece in my opinion, and I would be happy to see it in the LDraw
parts library.  I wish I had the creativity to use it in my own LEGO
creations, as I'm sure it has the potential of looking good as a
decorative piece.  The same goes for the Slizer pieces, which I wish saw
more time being used in my creations.

Fredrik