 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 514
Re: New part: Plate 6 x 6 x 2/3 Cross with Dome - 30303.dat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 04:46:07 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Steve Bliss writes:
At first glance, I've only got three comments:

- Very nice job overall! • Hey, thanks it wasn't too bad for my second part.
- You might want to split the KEYWORDS line into two KEYWORDS lines.  Generally,
meta-statements and comment lines should be no more than 80 characters. • I'll take care of that.
- The two outlying stud4.dat tubes (the ones to the left and right, not laying
on the Z axis) need some work around the base -- they are hanging out into
space.  Look at the part with an "upside-down" view, you'll see what I mean.
I think I know what you mean.  I wasn't sure how to deal with those two tubes.
I guess I will replot them manually.

Paul