 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5983
  Working the held queue

hi folks, flicking through he list of held parts at the PT I came across this part: (URL) with peeron (URL) or Bricklink (URL) doesn't say anything about a pattern. I really would like to see this part ripped from the PT (also because the author is (...) (18 years ago, 26-Jul-06, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Working the held queue

(...) If others agree that this is worth keeping, I'll change my hold vote. (...) I changed my hold vote for this part (I do think it isn't really needed but a hold vote is too harsh). (18 years ago, 26-Jul-06, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Working the held queue

(...) I would also like to see a flower shortcut with the flowers in reverse (thin diameter of the flower down, large diameter on top). Thats the way i make my flowers. Regards, Ludo (...) (18 years ago, 26-Jul-06, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Working the held queue

(...) I agree - part deleted from Parts Tracker. (...) Agreed - I deleted this and moved flowers.dat to 3741c01.dat (...) Deleted (...) I understand the intent, but think this is just one of those legacy issues we have to live with. I see how (...) (18 years ago, 29-Jul-06, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Working the held queue

(...) I agree that perhaps a poll isn't the right way to go, but the part does address a valid problem. While this particular part is a shortcut part, there are other parts in the library that have bad origin/rotation settings that aren't shortcuts. (...) (18 years ago, 29-Jul-06, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Working the held queue

(...) reasons: 1. Any existing review-votes will be erased. 2. It won't get the file deleted. The only way to get a file deleted is to send an email to the admins, asking for the deletion. Send an email to the parts-admins at parts (at) ldraw (dot) (...) (18 years ago, 30-Jul-06, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Working the held queue

(...) guys, I was kidding!!! (...) no need. IMHO you're absolutely right on this. please take it to the LSC once the new mailing list is up and running. w. (18 years ago, 30-Jul-06, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)